This is a project borne of bitter experience in an ongoing struggle to see that when it comes to observance of the law, they and the regulators will be held accountable. It Is not the humble borrower who is sub-prime, toxic or delinquent. It is the Third Party Administrator Capstone Mortgage Services who are:
SUB-PRIME in their ‘standards’ of professional diligence
TOXIC in their deleterious effects upon the nation’s economy and its citizens
DELINQUENT In their failure to observe the various regulatory provisions that bind their conduct.
They conduct themselves in an wholly inappropriate fashion which does not befit their regulated status. They lie, steal, cheat and do irreparable harm to the consumer.
They are fully culpable for a whole host of breaches of regulations and EU originated consumer protection laws. They exercise their conduct wilfully and instruct solicitors to misdirect the courts as well as lie before the courts.
It’s really very simple.
Abuse of markets, abuse of consumers and abuse of the civil process.
THEY ARE UNFIT TO HOLD AUTHORISED STATUS…SHUT THEM DOWN.
1. To name and shame Capstone Mortgage Services as a disgraceful Third Party Administrator which specialises in ripping people off before dispossessing them.
2. To highlight the appalling practices of this firm which are systemic and unlawful and which cause huge consumer detriment.
3. To highlight the fact of insolvent trading by the Lehman Bros entities including SPML, SPPL, & PML; to further highlight their failure to comply with their legal responsibilities to submit accounts or appoint directors.
4. To challenge the locus standi of Capstone Mortgage Services to issue claim on behalf of the originating lender
5. To campaign and lobby the regulators such as the Financial Services Authority to halt these abuses NOW, by applying the law and regulations as they exist.
6. To assist anyone in the process of fighting unlawful, falsely premised and vexatious repossession claims to mount a viable defence
7. To campaign for fairer hearings before the courts in repossession claims than the anecdotal evidence suggests is currently the case.
8. To encourage in the media wider reporting of the fall-out for thousands of British families and households of the Lehman Bros bankruptcy.
This is not just our manifesto. It is yours too. Feel free to post up suggestions and they will be considered for inclusion.
1. The site Manifesto is a guide to our aims and will help you decide whether this blog is appropriate for you and your circumstances.
2. This site offers a wealth of resources including securitisation prospectuses, regulations and case law. The database is a work in progress and will be added to on a regular basis.
3. We are trying to make navigation around the blog as accessible as possible. Please bear with us. If you are clear about what you are looking for use the search facility first. If not, then ASK.
4. We have changed our policy on offering help and advice in individual cases. We are now willing to offer such help but with a STRICT DISCLAIMER to the effect that your decisions must be your own and you are strongly advised to seek professional legal assistance before making any such decisions.
5. We ask that you contribute and that you do so in a meaningful and constructive fashion. We also ask that you help others. Any abuse or spam will be UNAPPROVED.
6. This site has been created in order to provide a free use resource for consumers of Lehmans mortgages and loans in the UK. Specifically it was established to publicise the appalling detriment and abuse of consumers perpetrated by CAPSTONE MORTGAGE SERVICES.
If you have any other finance related questions it is strongly recommended that you seek professional guidance in the form of a solicitor (or any other legally and or financially qualified person) or advice from one of the many forums available, a qualified debt counsellor or the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
We are in receipt of many harrowing messages from people whose families have been utterly devastated by the outrageous treatment meted out by CAPSTONE MORTGAGE SERVICES.
We have not chosen the words utter devastation lightly, for that is what you do. You wreck homes and destroy lives.
This cannot and will not stand. That is what this site is for. We will not abide with this abuse. We will not simply tolerate it. We will lend our support. We will fight back. This site will publicise. It will agitate. It will lobby. And it WILL hold them to account.